Our “Beginner” program is designed for anyone looking to join the CrossFit group classes, whether you are new to exercise, train every once in a while all the way through to advanced athletes. The program is designed to make you technically sound through all CrossFit movements and expose you to some CrossFit workouts. This ensures you will be able to join with a better understanding of body awareness, technique, and know your strengths and limitations. We cover everything from nutrition, through to progressions of all CrossFit movements which include gymnastics, power lifting, olympic weightlifting, metabolic conditioning.
Timetable (By appointment)
Saturday : 9am
*Please note if times don’t suit we’ll arrange another time.
What will I get out of the program?
- 2 FREE x 1 Hour Sessions.
- Expert coaching to ensure you have correct technique through CrossFit movements.
- Education on nutrition.
- Complete understanding of our CrossFit programming.
- An understanding of how your goals will be reached.
- Corrective exercises to increase mobility and joint stabilisation.
Do I have to do the Beginner Program?
No, however it is a great way to familiarise yourself with some of the basics of the program. If you’re not sure that CrossFit is for you then book in for a FREE Trial
How do I book my Beginner Program?
Give us a call on 0416275523.